Friday, August 11, 2006

Scavenger Hunt - The Theme is "Funny"

I won't be here tomorrow, so I have to post this today.
This is an old picture of my son. He was missing his two front teeth,
so he put 2 plums in his mouth instead ! pretty funny huh?






  • PSHunt


    Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

    Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

  • 43 comments:

    Viamarie said...

    Cute shot! Nice choice too.

    My photo is up now. A lovely weekend to you and family.

    Dani said...

    Cute! take care Dani

    Wystful1 said...

    That's funny........and he's cute!!! (go figure with a beautiful L L for a mom!!)

    Happy Saturday, mines' posted - along with a funny cartoon.

    Maribeth said...

    HAHAHA!!!! Gotta love kids!

    Reverberate58 said...

    LOL Great shot! He knew how to take the focus off his missing teeth!

    My photo is up. Have a fun Saturday!

    Pam said...

    Hey good to see you back!

    That is pretty darn funny and a classic shot as well. I see we start 'em young (boys that is) in the 'Black Sock Society'. Someday my husband's gonna start one for real, to counterpart the Red Hat Society.
    Pam

    Proud Mum said...

    I think kids are the best source of funny, they're so real. This is a great picture, thanks for sharing!

    Karen said...

    I love this photo. I posted a picture of my son too (in the museum).

    ribbiticus said...

    great choice! mine's up! ;)

    Janine said...

    Great shot!

    Mandy said...

    Hehe great pic of your son. Did he get double money from the tooth fairy? :=)

    Mandy
    http://www.mandeesign.com/

    barman said...

    Kids are always a good bet for something funny. Very nice indeed.

    GoofyJ said...

    lol! That is a good one! :) I played too.

    Goofy Girl said...

    Hahahah those are some cheeks!

    Guppyman said...

    That's funny stuff!

    Melli said...

    Silly, silly boy! LOL! He is sO cute!

    Magnolia_Mom said...

    So cute! Boys are so silly!

    MysteriousLady said...

    awwwwwwww he's so cute!

    Lifecruiser said...

    Is that a squirrel? *lol*

    A cute one anyway.

    Deb said...

    Chipmonk! Cute picture :))

    mackeydoodle said...

    He is adorable!
    Mines up.

    Girl said...

    That's great!

    Retro Girl said...

    Hehehehe What a cute face!

    Expat Traveler said...

    so cute, he looks like a chipmunk!~ thanks for the visit.

    Pat said...

    Oh that is so funny!! He is a cutie!

    Eagle Lover said...

    Well I guess he isn't the apple of your eye, He would have to be the plum of your eye...lol

    Carmen said...

    My mom would call those chipmunk cheeks :) Have fun on vaca!

    Kim from Hiraeth said...

    HA! Love it! Cute little guy!

    It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love new people stopping by..come back again. Great picture. I wish that I could have found one that was actually one that I took but could not this time.
    Sandy

    TNChick said...

    Totally funny!!! Ha!

    Oh.. and incase you wondered, my photo from of this weird military ritual they had.

    Connie and Rob said...

    He is too cute. Kids are so funny. They love the camera.

    Take care,
    Connie

    Thanks for stopping by my photo

    FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

    You bet he is funny. Cute too.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Janet said...

    ROFLMAO! That IS funny!

    Thanks for visiting :-)

    YellowRose said...

    Very cute indeed!!

    Caroline said...

    Yes, pretty funny. Love the look on his face.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Faerylandmom said...

    That is material for a classic Norman Rockwell! Great pic. Thanks for stopping by to see mine. :o)

    rusvw said...

    Plumb funny indeed! Thanks for stopping by!

    Denny Shane said...

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Missing front teeth for some reason are always funny. lol

    Irish Church Lady :) said...

    And here I thought they were jawbreakers! LOL

    Ellen said...

    Boys are funny ;-)

    Just Expressing Myself said...

    Well everyone knows plums fill in quite well for missing teeth.
    What a cutie.
    Enjoy!

    Haleigh Anne said...

    Funny! Very cute son (even with plums in his mouth and no teeth)! ;)

    Thanks for visiting!

    Amanda said...

    Very funny! Cute pic!