Thursday, March 09, 2006

My 13 Most Favorite Places on Earth - in no particular order


Thirteen Things about LibertyBelle theWonder Girl


1. Samos, Greece
2. Paris, France
3. The countryside of Sweden.
4. The islands of Denmark
5. San Francisco.
6. London! London! london!
7. The beaches of California
8. New York. (only been there once)
9. Scotland
10. My backyard
11. A real good Italian restaurant, anywhere.
12. Cuddled on the sofa with my kitty.
13. In my warm bed on a cold night with my hubby.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


My Thursday friends!

Melli
Wystful1




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Wystful1 said...

LOL...I thought I posted! I'm double checking my list from my blog (I added your name even tho you didn't come comment yet...But, what a friends for? Right?

In order to get people to come to your Thursday 13...you gotta go to the list in the "participants" link and comment in their 13!

Hugs!

LibertyBelle said...

If I only had a brain! :)

Melli said...

Oh LOOK! Thursday moved to Thursday! LOL! And now I'm here a day late -- but that is one great list Liberty! I agree with number 9 -- although I've never HAD it -- I do desperately NEED it. *sigh*

LibertyBelle said...

Yes - we moved -
sometimes my life is just
Mondays!